|Boats For Sale|
|Things To Do|
|Other Helpful Links|
Our Season is from Memorial Day to
BEAVER LAKE STRIPER GUIDE SERVICESStriper Guide Jr Adams can help YOU catch fish like this! Fish for Trophy Stripers on Beaver Lake with ...
Ralph "Jr." Adams Striper Guide Service
10871 Latham Landing Garfield, AR 72732
Ralph is a full-time guide and has been for over 25 years. He has over 35 years experience fishing Beaver Lake. Guided Striper Fishing is an original way to entertain your clients or reward your employees. The Gift of a day Striper Fishing will be a permanent memory for Dad or Grandpa.
What I Provide
- The boat
- Gas & oil
- All tackle
- Rods, reels, etc.
- Live bait & the latest lures
What You Provide
- The State requires you to have a valid fishing license (may be purchased at Lost Bridge Marina or call 1 800 364 GAME)
- We suggest you bring rain gear & warm clothes for winter & early spring fishing.
- Please feel free to bring on board any food or beverage you prefer.
- Don't forget your camera!
Guide FeesFees for 1 or 2 people
Full Day (8 hrs.)
Half Day (5 hrs.)
Third & Fourth person rates are additional person. Refunds in full will be made on cancellations received 10 days in advance. Please book your trip well in advance to avoid disappointment.
For Information & Reservationscontact: Ralph "Jr." Adams Striper Guide Service 479-359-3733 or
Contact Us: Lost Bridge Marina, Inc. PO Box 95 ~ Garfield, AR 72732
Tel: 479-359-3222 ~ Fax: 479-359-3791 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRIPER FISHING PHOTO GALLERY
Click on the thumbnails to enlarge and activate the slideshow.